Responsible for data processing is:
Thank you for your interest in our online store.
The protection of your privacy is very important to us.
Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
ACCESS DATA AND HOSTING
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you access a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the access, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the access. This access data is evaluated solely for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
ADVERTISING BY E-MAIL
1. E-MAIL NEWSLETTER WITH REGISTRATION
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address from the list of recipients, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
2. NEWSLETTER DISPATCH
The newsletter may also be sent by our service providers as part of processing on our behalf. If you have any questions about our service providers and the basis of our cooperation with them, please use the contact option described in this privacy statement.
Our service providers are located and/or use servers in the USA. There is no adequacy decision for the USA from the European Commission. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission.
CONTACT OPTIONS AND YOUR RIGHTS
1. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
* pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
* pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
* pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing is
* to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
* for compliance with a legal obligation;
* for reasons of public interest; or
* necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
* in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as.
* the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
* the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
* we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
* you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
* pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
* pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
2 CONTACT OPTIONS
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of any consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our company data protection officer.